Christopher Ward C60 Trident 35 Engineer Regiment Edition Nearly New Summer sale. Condition is New with tags.
Purchased July 2019, full 60/60 warranting and wrapping.
Nearly new means that the watch comes straight from Christopher Ward, with a fresh warranty at point of purchase, in full wrapping. The watch will have been used at press events etc.
Therefore this is a rare opportunity to pick up an older model of Trident, in a new condition, with warranty from July 2019.
C60 Trident 35 Engineer Regiment Edition - Nearly New
A bespoke watch based upon the C60 Trident Pro Automatic, this special edition was created in conjunction with the 35 Engineer Regiment.
The Trident series unashamedly takes its design cues from the iconic 1954 Rolex GMT Master which was the world's first ever dual-time watch. Produced exclusively in conjunction with the 35 Engineer Regiment, this limited edition Pro Automatic is no exception.
Whilst the C60 Automatic can't describe the time in two time zones simultaneously, like its stable companion the C60 GMT, this automatic, powered as it is, by the famous ETA 2824-2 / Sellita SW200-1 movement is a premium diving watch which has been engineered for perfection and that famous Swiss precision.
The ETA 2824-2 and/or the Sellita SW200-1 (identical apart from an additional 26th jewel) self-winding mechanical movements are the most common in fine watchmaking.
A solid construction, including a strong mainspring, makes them reliable and robust, with both boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks per second).
They're also excellent timekeepers.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 12.6mm
- Weight with bracelet: 189g
- Calibre: ETA 2824-2 / Sellita SW200-1
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM (300 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Strap width: 22mm
- 35 Regiment's centurion insignia printed on dial
- Swiss made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- 42mm marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Uni-directional aluminium countdown bezel
- SuperLuminova indexes, bezel marker and hands
- 4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Deep-etched back-plate engraving
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with diver's extension