1988 OMEGA Seamaster Quartz Pie Pan Dial Cal. 1425 gents Watch Box and Papers. A stunning and rare dress watch with a pie pan dial which is not commonly seen on a Seamaster.
It isn't often that vintage watches maintain their box and matching papers, however we have this here, which is a great addition to an already uncommon model of Seamaster.
It has a classic yet elegant look to it. It has a wonderful and rare original 12-sectioned dial, that has a similar look to those associated with 1950's and 60's Constellations.
It is fully Omega down to the original dial, hands, and crown. The case presents as mint with no signs of polishing. The dial with its beautiful gold guilloche sections is original and mint.
The watch has been serviced and fitted with a new battery.
- Serial no. 196.0246
- Year made: c. 1988
- Model: Seamaster, Ref. 396.0942
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Day, Quick-Setting date, Sweep Seconds
- Designed for: Men
- Case material: Stainless steel and gold plated
- Case condition: Excellent
- Dimensions: 33mm diameter (excluding crown - 35mm including) by 38mm long lug tip to tip
- Dial: Two-tone silver and gold with gold indexes, 12 guilloche sections, aperture for the date, outer minutes/seconds track, original, mint condition
- Hands: Original, luminous gold "batons"
- Movement type: Omega caliber 1425 quartz movement with gilt plating
- Movement markings: Omega, Swiss, Seven Jewels, Unadjusted, 1425